Tuesday, September 28, 2010

24 hr comics... again?

Hell, I was looking through my old 24hr comics and it kinda made me nostalgic (especially the second one). I think I'll do it again. Well, not 24 pages in 24 hours, but x pages in 24 hours, as polished and well-made as I can get them to be.

The only problem is company! Last time I did it I was accompanied by my friend Thanos and also Panagiotis Pantazis and we made quite a trio. The good memories come from that, primarily. I doubt the same lineup will materialize as Panagiotis is gracing the Greek military forces at this time, I think. Thanos is however, quasi-free but he's AFK right now and I can't tie this down. And there's no way I'm going to do comics for 24 hours in solo mode.

So I request from you, kind readers, to leave a comment here to emotionally blackmail Thanos to come with me and endure prolonged creation of comics. I shall post both my results and his on this here blog if you can get him to come. Concoct convincing arguments and high rhetoric if you must! I'll work the other, much more personal angle at the same time and he shall crack under the pressure. We must. Get. Him. Drawing.

Nothing after the jump.



I lied.



5 comments:

MasterOfDeception said...

*leaves a comment*
P.S. http://www.discogs.com/artist/Joel+Tammik

Sergio said...

I would really enjoy drawing comics with Helm for 24 hours! The thought that there's someone out there that might turn down such an opportunity confuses and enrages me!

Helm said...

It seems Thanos is both a bit ill and behind on his academic obligations and 24hr comics are out of the question for him


:(


I don't know if I'm going to go at it alone at all.

Helm said...

I'll try Vageli, but no promises. Thanos is 100% out.

Helm said...

Fuck it I'm going.